Seabourn's 2021 Alaska & British Columbia Season To Offer Immersive And Exciting Experiences In The Great Land
With its small ship, club-like atmosphere and award-winning onboard luxury rivaling any resort, Seabourn is the best way to explore America's Last Frontier for travelers looking to book a vacation for next summer. The intimate size and maneuverability of Seabourn Odyssey, which carries just 458 guests, all in spacious oceanfront suites, most with verandas, assures a privileged view of this great land that is virtually unmatched and where larger cruise ships cannot access.
Inspired by the success of the past several seasons, Seabourn has carefully curated an enriching and in-depth schedule for its 2021 season. These include eight innovative 7-day voyages between
The schedule will also feature 10- and 11-day voyages sailing between
All the 2021 voyages will offer optional for-charge Ventures by Seabourn expedition-style tours, featuring guided Zodiac and kayak excursions launched directly from the ship, as well as hiking and wildlife viewing. Guests will not only enjoy glaciers, fjords and rustic Alaskan ports that every
In addition to Ventures by Seabourn, the line will offer a number of exciting, optional shore excursions for guests to explore the destinations, from whale watching outings and nature walks to helicopter and seaplane adventures. One of the offerings include the line's popular "Enjoy Your Catch" experience, an exclusive culinary experience available at select ports where guests can hook and savor their own personal catch of the day prepared by the onboard culinary team.
Guests can extend their time in
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
Welcome Champagneand complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with
- Spa & Wellness by Dr.
Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir
Click-To-Tweet: Join @seabourncruise and discover the beauty of #SeabournsAlaska in 2021 aboard #SeabournOdyssey, as the vessel sails through the vast wilderness of 'The Great Land' during a series of unique 7-, 10- and 11-day voyages: bit.ly/SBN-Alaska
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourns-2021-alaska--british-columbia-season-to-offer-immersive-and-exciting-experiences-in-the-great-land-301138568.html
Brian Badura, (206) 626-9158 or BBadura@seabourn.com; Ashley Fenton, Hawkins International Public Relations, (212) 255-6541 or Ashley@hawkpr.com