CIAO BELLA! CARNIVAL VENEZIA OFFERS ‘FUN ITALIAN STYLE’ SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AND FLEET’S FIRST LUXURY BOUTIQUES
Carnival Cruise Line Partners with Starboard Cruise Services to Deliver
Italian-Inspired Retail Offerings and Exclusive Carnival Venezia Collections
MIAMI, June 8, 2023 – Carnival Cruise Line has once again partnered with Starboard Cruise Services to create and launch all-new retail offerings on Carnival Venezia, the newest addition to its fleet, which include an expanded offering of luxury brands and original collections, many making their first appearance to Carnival guests.
Carnival and Starboard, an LVMH Moët Hennessy company and retail curator at sea, worked together to create an elevated shopping experience that enhances the new “Carnival Fun Italian Style” concept for guests sailing on the ship, which begins cruising from its New York City homeport on June 15.
Find New Level of Luxury Aboard Carnival Venezia
- Luxury Boutiques and Brands: Taking inspiration from Italy’s timeless elegance, world-famous shopping and high fashion brands, Carnival Venezia boutiques will feature iconic brands, including:
- Bvlgari, renowned for its sophisticated watches, exquisite fragrances and refined accessories will be among the featured brands.
- The Cartier boutique showcases its signature fragrances, and timeless watch collection and Swiss watchmaker TAG HEUER has a dedicated shop of its high-quality legacy timepieces.
- Guests can embrace “Carnival Fun Italian Style” by discovering the vibrant prints designed by ICaftani and shopping handmade jewelry that combines the centenary tradition of Murano glass and modern design from Lionve.
- Signature vacation scents from Versace, Tom Ford, Love Moschino and Dolce & Gabbana are available, along with classic sunglass designs from Gucci and Fendi.
- Leather Shop: Carnival Venezia’s upscale offerings continue with a dedicated luxury leather shop with unique items from Marc Jacobs’ fashion forward designed accessories and handbags, along with and Emporio Armani’s handbags that embody precise Italian craftsmanship.
- Front Street Watches: At this shop, guests can indulge in classic timepieces from Bremont, Gucci, Longines, Michele and Philip Stein.
- What Goes Around Comes Around: Celebrate the artistry and craftsmanship with a curated selection of the world’s most sought-after pre-loved designer leather handbags and accessories.
Shop Three Distinct and Exclusive ‘Fun Italian Style’ Collections
- Venezia Masquerade Accessories: Capturing the magic of Italy’s Masquerade balls and designed for onboard activations, the collection includes feather boas, fans, hats, t-shirts and home decor.
- Carnival Venezia Racing Stripes Collection: Inspired by the country’s symbolic mode of transport, the Italian scooter, guests can shop apparel, hats, drinkware and luggage tags donning the iconic symbol.
- Carnival Venezia Inaugural Collection: Infusing bold colors from the Italian flag throughout the collection, the unisex windbreakers, polos, t-shirts, drinkware, totes, and hats are designed to make guests feel stylish at sea.
“We are thrilled to bring the essence of Italy to life with fresh offerings under the newly unveiled ‘Carnival Fun Italian Style’ banner,” said Lisa Bauer, Starboard’s president and CEO. “The vibrant brand assortment aligns perfectly with the Carnival Venezia experience and reflects the fun atmosphere guests expect.”
The new retail offerings compliment the new ‘Fun Italian Style’ experiences across the ship, which celebrates Venice, Italy. It accommodates more than 5,000 guests and will offer 10 different cruise durations and 22 unique itineraries featuring visits to 25 ports across 14 countries.
To see sailings currently open for sale on Carnival Venezia, click here. For additional information on Carnival Cruise Line and to book a cruise vacation on Carnival, call 1-800-CARNIVAL, visit http://www.carnival.com, or contact your favorite travel advisor or online travel site.
CLICK HERE to view ship image and download logos.
# # #
ABOUT CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE
Carnival Cruise Line, part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is the first cruise line to sail over 100 million guests and is proud to be known as America's Cruise Line, for carrying more Americans and serving more U.S. homeports than any other. For over 50 years, Carnival has continually revolutionized the cruise industry and popularized the cruise vacation as an affordable and fun travel option. Carnival operates from 14 U.S. and two Australian homeports and employs more than 40,000 team members representing 120 nationalities. Carnival currently operates 25 ships and is in an exciting period of growth with the addition of two ships over the next year.
Charting a new course in the duty-free industry since 1958, Starboard has been the world's leading vacation retailer at sea with the purpose to curate a vibrant world for guests, cruise line partners, brand collaborators and employees. Starboard’s transformative retail elevates the experience on more than 90 ships across 11 world-class cruise line partners: Azamara, Blue Dream Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Costa Cruises, Holland America, Norwegian Cruise Line, Resort World Cruises, Royal Caribbean International, Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours and Emerald Cruises, Silversea, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection and Virgin Voyages.
As part of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Starboard is known as the preferred partner for luxury retail at sea and is recognized as one of the 75 Maisons worldwide. Expanding Starboard’s core expertise, the Luxury Division was launched in 2019 to be the center of excellence for upscale retail experiences and support ultra-luxury cruise line partners. Starboard is consistently recognized for quality and innovation by the travel industry, championing numerous awards, including DFNI-Frontier Americas Travel Retailer of the Year, Asia/Pacific Cruise Retailer of the Year, Global Cruise Retailer of the Year and Exceptional Achievement by a Cruise Retailer.
Going beyond sailing, Starboard’s sister company, Onboard Media, creates multimedia products for top companies in the travel and hospitality industry, driving brand awareness to generate sales and grow revenue. Both businesses are headquartered in Miami with additional Starboard offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Genoa, Italy.
MEDIA CONTACTS: email@example.com
Maureen Gonzalez | FINN Partners
(954) 368-9809 | Maureen.Gonzalez@finnpartners.com
Paula Amador | Starboard Cruise Services
(786) 845-7524 | Paula.Amador@starboardcruise.com