Carnival Cruise Line Reveals More Mardi Gras' Culinary & Beverage Venues
The new, only-on-
These venues – which were previewed at an event yesterday in
"Great food and beverage experiences are at the core of any vacation, especially at Carnival. We always strive to provide our guests with the most diverse options possible, but the sheer variety of food and beverage venues on board
New Food and Beverage Concepts in Lido and Summer Landing Zones
Street Eats– This open-air eatery will bring the ready-to-eat nature of street food to the seas with three themed kiosks offering fried, steamed and plancha (skillet) delicacies. Representing a variety of global cuisines and located next to Seafood Shack, the quick, grab-and-go venue will offer a daily rotating menu. Small plates like empanadas or falafel will be available at the fried station; bao buns or siu mai at the steam outlet; and kebabs or satay at the plancha venue. And the best part – Street Eats'ever-changing options are free of charge.
- RedFrog Tiki Bar – Designed to transport guests to a South Pacific paradise, the new two-level RedFrog Tiki Bar is a twist on Carnival's popular poolside bar with playful, rum-based cocktails in an island-inspired atmosphere decked out with tiki heads, floral patterns and vibrant colors. Steps away from Guy's Burger Joint, guests can wash down hand-crafted burgers with refreshing cocktails – such as the Polynesian Punch, Red's Rum Runner Jumper and Jungle Bird – creatively presented in pineapples, souvenir tiki glasses and
Mai Taiglasses with elaborate garnishes.
- The Watering Hole – Situated within The Patio at Summer Landing, The Watering Hole is modeled after a fun backyard gathering spot and is the perfect space for guests to unwind, grab a cocktail and enjoy sweeping sea views. The bar will boast a wide beer selection including Carnival's own canned and draft brews, as well as refreshing summer-inspired sips like the Watermelon Cooler and Tequila Sunset.
"Big Chicken is a labor of love featuring all of my favorite fried chicken recipes developed in tandem with my mom," said O'Neal. "Carnival is a great partner, and I am very excited to bring the largest Big Chicken at sea aboard the spectacular new
Additional Dining, Entertainment, Recreation and Relaxation Options
- The largest Guy's Burger Joint in the fleet developed by
Food Networkpersonality Guy Fieri, New England-inspired Seafood Shack, Mexican-themed eatery BlueIguana Cantina, and the Lido Marketplace with an extensive array of international favorites; Mid-ship Beach Pooland an infinity Aft Tides Poolwith a bar, ample seating and sweeping ocean views;
- Exciting entertainment such as legendary deck parties and Dive-in Movies at the
Carnival Seaside Theater.
Designed as the ultimate chill spot for fun in the sun, Summer Landing will be home to:
- An expansive outdoor deck area with an infinity pool and two whirlpools;
- A sports bar featuring both indoor and outdoor television screens;
- Hang-out space with cornhole, trivia, arts and crafts, dance classes and more;
- Expanded Guy's Pig & Anchor Smokehouse Brewhouse offering smoked-on-board favorites and an assortment of Carnival's ParchedPig craft beers brewed on site and developed by the line's in-house beverage team, as well as a large stage for live music.
Further details on other
Currently under construction at the Meyer Turku shipyard in
To learn more about
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carnival-cruise-line-reveals-more-mardi-gras-culinary--beverage-venues-300871345.html
Vance Gulliksen, +1-305-406-5464, firstname.lastname@example.org