Carnival Cruise Line Redesigns Goccl.Com Travel Agent Website
Complete Design Overhaul Features Improvements to Ship and Promotion Research, Site Navigation and Search; Site Now Mobile
MIAMI (Nov. 8, 2017) – Carnival Cruise Line has redesigned GoCCL.com, the line's travel agent online resource. Enhancements were made based on extensive travel agent feedback from the line's Travel Partner Advisory Committee as well as the full agent community through online surveys and an opt-in testing period in October. The redesign launched today with substantial improvements to the cruise and promotion research features as well as enhanced site navigation and search functionality. The GoCCL.com redesign is the line's latest addition to #thelist, which includes recent travel agent initiatives that are part of its "Travel Agents Rock" program.
"We invested in the redesign of GoCCL.com based on travel agent feedback and our desire to provide the best-in-class travel agent resource," said the line's Vice President of Sales & Trade Marketing Adolfo Perez. "This complete redesign will greatly improve the way agents conduct their day-to-day business with us, allowing them to more quickly and easily find the information and resources they need."
Specific redesign enhancements include:
· A new, clean and modern design
· Improved "navigation bar" functionality
· New "Ship Navigator" on the home page, which provides all key details of a Carnival ship on one page, making the research experience seamless
· Upgraded search functionality, which allows travel agents to find what they are looking for more quickly and accurately
· Mobile device responsiveness, allowing agents to look at information on the go
· New direct feed to the line's Trade Facebook page
· Easy-to-access sales and promotions information
· All content now resides behind the login, making GoCCL.com a true business-to-business site experience for agents
To learn more about the features of the new GoCCL.com, travel agents may participate in a self-guided tutorial on the site. They may also contact their business development manager or Carnival's sales support and operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line, part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®" with 25 ships operating three- to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Europe, Cuba, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Two 133,500-ton Vista class ships are currently scheduled for delivery - Carnival Horizon in 2018 and an as-yet-unnamed vessel in 2019. Additionally, two new 180,000-ton ships are scheduled to enter service in 2020 and 2022.
Jennifer de la Cruz