The AIDA vacation gift to all families Kick off annual campaign with lucrative offers for the summer of travel in 2023 and new test requirements starting January 13, 2023
The cruise company AIDA Cruises will start the new year with a broad marketing campaign. This is accompanied by a variety of unbeatable cruise offers for the travel period from April to October 2023. Especially for families, the Rostock-based shipping company has several surprises.
Those who are still thinking about family vacations during the summer and fall vacations in 2023 will find what they are looking for at AIDA. If you book a cruise from AIDA's diverse 2023 summer program between December 28, 2022, and January 31, 2023, children up to the age of 15 will travel free of charge* in their parents' cabin in the 3rd and 4th berth. For a four-headed family there is for example a seven-day journey starting from/to Kiel with AIDAnova in the direction of Norway and Denmark to the AIDA VARIO price starting from 1,598** euro per cabin with allocation with two adults and two children. On the one-week highlight route "Mediterranean treasures starting from Mallorca" with AIDAcosma are families to the AIDA VARIO price starting from 2.998*** euro per cabin inclusive flight with allocation with two adults and two children on the way. Both ships are suitable outstanding for families: AIDAnova is a genuine family paradise. The kids can climb the treetops in the climbing garden and slide around on the giant water slides over three decks. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy the Caribbean feeling under palm trees in the neighboring Beach Club. The water playground and the large mini-golf landscape also provide lots of fun. The whole family can get together in the Fuego family restaurant with its children's buffet and baby bistro. Guests young and old will also get their money's worth on board AIDAcosma - whether on the bouldering wall, on the racer, climbing the rope towers or on the balance course. The new Fun Park with its large indoor playground offers plenty of variety. On board both ships, the Deluxe veranda cabins offer extra space for families. On land, AIDA organizes family-friendly tours and even excursions especially for teens.
Not only for families, but for all vacation planners tempting offers are available in the booking period from December 28, 2022 to January 31, 2023 to the most exciting places in Europe. Starting from the German ports of Hamburg, Kiel and Warnemünde, it's off to the Baltic States, Scandinavia, Norway's fjords with Lofoten and the North Cape, along the Atlantic west coast, around England and Scotland. Examples:
- With breathtaking natural spectacles, rugged coasts, seemingly endless fjords and hospitable fishing villages, Norway has something for everyone. What's more, the full splendor of Northern Europe can already be admired from the ship - for example, on AIDAperla's 10-day voyages "Norway's Fjords," which depart from Hamburg.
- The popular 7- and 10-day Baltic Sea and Scandinavia routes from Warnemünde are offered with AIDAmar and AIDAdiva. On the one-week itinerary "Sweden, Poland & Denmark" with AIDAdiva, guests will discover the popular classics Copenhagen and Stockholm as well as the Swedish fairy-tale town of Visby, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the island of Gotland. A pearl on the Baltic coast and worth every visit is the Polish port city of Gdansk/Gdynia.
Even more sun guarantee offer the eastern and western Mediterranean voyages as well as the routes on the Adriatic Sea:
- With AIDAblu, for example, guests experience the highlights of the Adriatic coast from/to Corfu in seven days on the "Adriatic from Corfu" route. These include the Croatian cities of Zadar and Dubrovnik. In Montenegro, guests explore the picturesque old town of Kotor and let themselves be infected by the Italian attitude to life in Bari.
- In the western Mediterranean, the great variety of cities and islands can be discovered on 10-day voyages with AIDAstella. On the journey "Spain & Portugal" it goes from/to Palma to Málaga, Seville up to Lisbon, one of the most charismatic, liveliest cities of Europe. Back to the Mediterranean island the route leads via Cartagena, Valencia and Barcelona. Spanish flair and unique buildings in the capital of the Catalans are waiting to be discovered.
New testing requirements for AIDA voyages as of January 13, 2023
For most AIDA voyages, AIDA guests will no longer need proof of a negative antigen test as of January 13, 2023. For voyages shorter than 16 days, no antigen test will be required as of January 13, 2023 (exception: on the 10-day transatlantic voyage "From Tenerife to Barbados" on April 6, 2023, full vaccination coverage and antigen test will be required). For trips of 16 days or more in length, a certified negative antigen test is mandatory for all guests 5 years of age and older prior to travel. In addition, guests 18 years of age and older require full vaccination protection. A person is considered fully vaccinated if he or she has received three individual vaccinations or, as a convalescent, two individual vaccinations. Only a valid COVID-19 certificate from the EU (QR code) is valid as proof of full vaccination protection. Further information at aida.de/urlaubskompass.
*Valid for children up to and including 15 years of age (at departure) in the 3rd/4th bed of the parents' cabin (excluding suites) for new bookings in the PREMIUM, PREMIUM All-Inclusive, VARIO and VARIO All-Inclusive tariff in the booking period 28.12.2022. until 31.01.2023 for voyages in the travel period 01.05.-31.10.2023 (excluding trans voyages, world cruise as well as parts of the world cruise). The promotion only applies to the cabin price. Other price components of the package tour (such as arrival and departure packages and all-inclusive portion) as well as the travel cancellation insurance arranged by AIDA are excluded from this.
** AIDA VARIO price for occupancy with 2 adults and 2 children (aged up to 15 years at the start of the cruise) in an inside cabin, limited contingent.
***AIDA VARIO price for occupancy with 2 adults and 2 children (aged up to 15 years at departure) in an inside cabin, incl. arrival and departure package, limited contingent
Rostock, December 28, 2022
Price examples for the editorial office:
Norway's fjords with AIDAperla from/to Hamburg
10 days starting from 1.399 €* p. P.
April to September 2023
Sweden, Poland & Denmark with AIDAdiva starting from/to Warnemünde
7 days from €849* p. p.
April to September 2023
Adriatic Sea from Corfu with AIDAblu from/to Corfu
7 days from 799 €* p. p.
April to October 2023
Spain & Portugal with AIDAstella from/to Mallorca
10 days from €1,149* p. p.
June to October 2023
* AIDA VARIO price per person with 2 occupancy (inside cabin), limited contingent