Princess Cruises Continues Activation of MedallionClass™ Vacations on Six More Ships in 2020
"Our guests who have experienced MedallionClass on Caribbean Princess, Regal Princess and Royal Princess have enthusiastically embraced the OceanMedallion. We are thrilled with the response and working to extend Princess MedallionClass to more guests around the world," said
The award-winning OceanMedallion is a complimentary wearable device that elevates the guest experience by enhancing guest-crew interactions, eliminating friction points and enabling interactive entertainment to deliver a high level of service and personalized attention on a large scale.
- Expedited Arrival - From curbside to poolside in a breeze: Guests who arrive at the terminal with travel documents (i.e. passports) uploaded to their profile enjoy a streamlined and expedited check-in process that gets their vacation started even sooner. Personalization starts pre-cruise as guests become OceanReady™ before arriving at the port.
- On-Demand Services - Food, beverage, retail order and hospitality services delivered to your location: Using smart devices, guests have the ability to order drinks, food and retail items like sunscreen with OceanNowTM and have them delivered directly anywhere on board, including to their stateroom.
- Family and Friends Locator - Finding travel companions and directional ship information: Accessible on portals throughout the ships and via guests' smart devices, OceanCompassTM leverages the OceanMedallion to easily locate and chat with friends and family on board, as well as enables point-to-point wayfinding throughout the ship. OceanCompass guides guests throughout their journey, providing directional information so they can seamlessly navigate to their next point of interest.
Other innovative features of the Princess MedallionClass experience include:
- Keyless stateroom entry: Access to staterooms is a seamless experience where each guest is securely validated as the door automatically unlocks. Personalized greetings, including loyalty level recognition and celebrations, welcome the guest on their door portal.
- Interactive voyage timeline: Available now on ship portals, JourneyViewTM is an interactive timeline that lets guests scroll through all of the events available on board during their voyage.
- Wager-based gaming: On smart devices via Ocean Casino™ and on select portals, guests can wager real money on games including slots, poker, bingo, roulette, keno and lottery from anywhere on board.
- Interactive game play: On portals located shipwide and using smart devices with PlayOcean™, guests can enjoy a new level of fun with interactive games, a digital scavenger hunt, customizable avatars and more. PlayOcean also transforms guests' mobile devices into game controllers for interactive gaming on the massive Movies Under the Stars screen.
Now is the perfect time to book a Princess MedallionClass vacation during the May sale that is available through
One of the best-known names in cruising,
Three new Royal-class ships are currently on order with the next new ship, Sky Princess, under construction scheduled for delivery in
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/princess-cruises-continues-activation-of-medallionclass-vacations-on-six-more-ships-in-2020-300844829.html
Negin Kamali, 661-753-1539, firstname.lastname@example.org OR Alivia Owyoung, 661-753-1542, email@example.com