SEABOURN IS SET TO EXPLORE ALASKA AND BRITISH COLUMBIA AND CANADA AND NEW ENGLAND IN 2022 AS CANADA REOPENS PORTS TO CRUISE SHIPS
Click-to-Tweet: .@SeabournCruise will explore
The new guidance paves the way for Seabourn guests to sail for the first time in two years on these popular itineraries that include stops in various Canadian ports throughout the summer and fall.
"We welcome this new guidance from the Canadian government that will allow our guests to visit beautiful ports in
In 2022, Seabourn will offer a selection of voyages on both the eastern and western sides in
From May through
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. Our all-inclusive, boutique ships offer all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships coming in 2022 and 2023. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe, visiting more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ocean ships with two expedition ships under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
Welcome Champagneand complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Spa & Wellness with Dr.
Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir
Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourn-is-set-to-explore-alaska-and-british-columbia-and-canada-and-new-england-in-2022-as-canada-reopens-ports-to-cruise-ships-301501847.html
For more Information: Irene Lui Sanders, (206) 626-9122 or email@example.com; or Elise Nikolaisen, Hawkins International Public Relations, (314) 803-4233 or firstname.lastname@example.org