Carnival Paradise Undergoing Massive, Month-Long Renovation That Will Add New Water Park, New Cabins, Balconies To Existing Staterooms And Exciting Food And Beverage Innovations
Following the month-long dry dock, which takes place in
The new features include:
- Guy's Burger Joint: a free-of-charge poolside venue developed in partnership with
Food Networkpersonality Guy Fieriserving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries enjoyed amidst a décor that celebrates the chef's Californiaroots and love of car culture.
- RedFrog Rum Bar: a poolside watering hole offering the quintessential
Caribbeanvacation vibe with refreshing Caribbeanrum-based frozen drinks and beers, including Carnival's own private label draught brew, ThirstyFrog Red.
- BlueIguana Cantina: a complimentary poolside Mexican eatery where guests can enjoy authentic freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, as well as an elaborate toppings and salsa bar.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar: a fun and festive outdoor bar offering a laid-back Mexican-themed atmosphere and tequila-based frozen drinks and beers, perfect for chillin' by the pool.
Ocean: a colorful marine-inspired play area designed for kids ages 2-11 that showcases the wonders of the sea through fun and engaging interiors and more than 200 ocean-themed activities, including arts and crafts, science-oriented programming, and more.
- New Cabins, Stateroom Enhancements: Thirty-eight cabins have been added – two Grand Vista suites offering floor-to-ceiling windows, 22 junior suites, two scenic ocean view cabins and 12 interior accommodations. Additionally, private verandahs have been added to 98 existing staterooms, creatingspacious new 230-square-foot balcony staterooms. All staterooms will offer new island-inspired interiors with bright colors and soothing pastels inspired by Carnival Paradise's tropical itineraries.
WaterWorks Aqua Park: Located on Verandah Deck, this expansive all-ages water park features an enclosed 300-foot-long Twister water slide full of exhilarating twists and turns, two 82-foot-long racing slides, and a splash zone for kids. Miniature Golf Course: A nine-hole miniature golf course has been relocated to Deck 14, providing a fun and relaxing pastime for families to enjoy in the fresh sea air.
- Retail and Photo Enhancements: The ship's retail shops are being completely reimagined with a new design and enhanced product offerings with multiple brand boutiques, including Pandora and Guess. A guest favorite, the Cherry on Top sweets shop, is also being added, while the printed photo gallery is being replaced with a digital Pixels-branded platform that allows guests to identify and purchase images via their smartphones or at a nearby kiosk.
To learn more about
Carnival can also be found on:
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carnival-paradise-undergoing-massive-month-long-renovation-that-will-add-new-water-park-new-cabins-balconies-to-existing-staterooms-and-exciting-food-and-beverage-innovations-300603026.html
Vance Gulliksen/Robyn Fink, firstname.lastname@example.org, 305-406-5464-phone