Carnival Cruise Line Announces 2018 Executive Partner Advisory Board
MIAMI (April 17, 2018) – Carnival Cruise Line has announced members of its 2018 Executive Partner Advisory Board, including the addition of two new consortia partners, Signature Travel Network and Ensemble Travel Group. Now comprised of 16 travel executives, the board provides feedback and shares input on various trade initiatives with the line's senior sales leadership team.
"We rely on the valuable feedback of these accomplished travel industry leaders and look forward to their ongoing and impactful advice throughout the year," said Carnival's Senior Vice President of Sales & Trade Marketing Adolfo Perez. "This group represents a rich diversity of agency model types, which helps us implement strategies that more broadly benefit all agents selling Carnival."
Members of the 2018 Executive Partner Advisory Board are:
· David Crooks, Sr. Vice President, Product & Operations , World Travel Holdings
· Matthew Eichhorst, President, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
· Michelle Fee, CEO, Cruise Planners
· Jackie Friedman, President, Nexion
· Anthony Hamawy, President, Cruise.com
· Emerson Kirksey Hankamer, President & CEO, Vacations To Go
· Sarah Henshall, Sr. Vice President, Travel & Branch Operations, AAA Carolinas
· Ashley Hunter, Vice President of Sales Development , Avoya
· Kathryn Mazza-Burney, Executive Vice President, Sales, TRAVELSAVERS
· Koreen McNutt, Sr. Director Global Cruise, Expedia Group
· Libbie Rice, Co-President, Ensemble Travel Group
· John Rowley, Co-Founder & CEO, International Cruise & Excursions Inc. (ICE)
· Marcia Rowley, Co-Founder & COO, International Cruise & Excursions Inc. (ICE)
· Alex Sharpe, President, Signature Travel Network
· Don Walker, Co-Owner, WMPH Vacations
· Rick Zimmerman, President, KHM Travel
Carnival's Executive Partner Advisory Board meets annually with the line's sales leadership team as well as certain executive team members. They also provide ongoing feedback throughout the year as needed on decisions impacting trade programs and strategies. Members were selected by Carnival's sales leadership team.
About Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line, part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®" with 26 ships operating three- to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Europe, Cuba, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. The line currently has three new ships scheduled for delivery – the 133,500-ton Carnival Panorama in 2019 and two as-yet-unnamed 180,000-ton ships in 2020 and 2022.
Christine de la Huerta