Believe in the Magic of the Holiday Season with Princess Cruises
New Cheery Cocktails, Decked Out Decks, Culinary Collection of Holiday Menus and Favorite Festive Events Await at Sea
"Princess truly delivers a holiday spectacular, creating a warm atmosphere that feels like the perfect home away from home for our guests to simply relax and take in all of the distinctive moments of the season, without the stress of entertaining," said
Eat, Drink and Be Merry!
Guests looking for some holiday cheer with a special cocktail have several festive options to choose from to toast to their memories of the past year, while looking towards a new one. Princess bartenders are stirring up several new drinks, including:
- Autumn Elixir:
Grey Goose, St Germain, orange Juice, apple Juice and sugar syrup, garnished with pomegranate and thyme
- Charm with Pecan: Zacapa rum, Crème de cacao dark, Kahlua and cream, garnished with crushed pecan and star anise
- Pumpkin Spice Martini: Elyx vodka, Bacardi spiced rum, pumpkin puree, sugar syrup and pumpkin spice syrup, garnished with graham cracker around the rim and cinnamon powder
- The Jingle:
Grey Goose White Peachand Rosemary Vodka, Kahlua, pomegranate syrup, fresh lemon juice, cranberry juice and ginger beer, garnished with cranberries and marshmallows
In addition, the new "I Love this Martini" menu, crafted in partnership with Diageo and Filthy® Premium Mixers & Garnishes, is now available across the fleet. The menu features all-time favorites, plus new twists like the Black Cherry Espresso Martini, made with Ketel One Vodka, Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur, Filthy® Black Cherry Syrup, and topped with Filthy® Black Cherries.
Princess has also announced a new partnership with The Macklowe Whiskey, the first luxury American single malt whiskey from creator
A host of gourmet dining options and traditional go-to's will be served up again this season with Princess' signature Culinary Collection of Holiday Menus, created by world-renowned Chef
Festive Sprinkles of Joy
From evergreens adorning the decks to sparkling Christmas trees in the Piazzas, guests are treated to a host of holiday festivities including:
- Holiday Wishes Variety Show
- Hannukah Services and Menorah Lighting
Ugly Holiday Sweater Competition
- Lighting of the Lights Ceremony to turn on the tree lights and start the snow falling machines complete with hot chocolate, mulled wine and eggnog
Family Gingerbread House Making Competition, judged by the Executive Chef, Pastry Chef, Captain and EntertainmentDirector
- Holiday Family Movie Nights, featuring favorites like "Elf," "A Christmas Story" and "The Grinch"
- Holiday Caroling in the Piazza
- Santa's Arrival and Gift Giving
- Pajama Breakfast with Stanley
- Twas the Night Before Christmas Reading, where kids are encouraged to wear their PJs and enjoy hot chocolate
- Interdenominational Church Services, led by guest volunteers or onboard teammates
Countdown to 2024 … 10, 9, 8 …!
Holiday cruises are still available, starting as low as
December 1: 15-Day Southeast Asia & Japan( Tokyoto Singapore) on Diamond Princess December 4: 15-Day Hawaiian Islands on Discovery Princess December 10: 7-Day Western Caribbean with Mexicoon Regal Princess December 10: 7-Day Eastern Caribbean with Puerto Ricoon Caribbean Princess December 17: 10-Day Eastern Caribbean with Tortola Holiday on Caribbean Princess December 20: 10- Day Panama Canalwith Costa Rica& Caribbean Holiday on Ruby Princess December 22: 16-Day Hawaiian Islands Holiday on Crown Princess December 23: 7-Day Western Caribbean with Mexico Holiday on Sky Princess
Cruisers wishing to book a holiday voyage are encouraged to contact a professional travel advisor, call 1-800-Princess (1-800-774-6237) or visit www.princess.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/believe-in-the-magic-of-the-holiday-season-with-princess-cruises-301993859.html
Negin Kamali, +1 661-753-1539, firstname.lastname@example.org; Briana Latter, +1 661-753-1538, email@example.com