Guy's Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina Mexican Eatery, New Poolside Bars Among New Spaces Being Added To Carnival Victory
The new spaces, which are being added during a 17-day dry dock taking place
- Guy's Burger Joint: a free-of-charge poolside venue developed in partnership with chef and restaurateur
Guy Fieriserving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries enjoyed amidst a décor that celebrates the chef's Californiaroots and love of car culture.
- New Accommodations: Several new cabin categories will be added to Carnival Victory, including 260-square-feet Scenic Ocean View staterooms and 320-square-foot Scenic Grand Ocean View accommodations as well as Captain's Suites, spacious 820-square-foot cabins offer a large extended balcony, two full-size bathrooms, separate sleeping quarters and a large living room.
- RedFrog Rum Bar: a poolside watering hole offering the quintessential
Caribbeanvacation vibe with refreshing Caribbeanrum-based frozen drinks and beers, including Carnival's own private label draught brew, ThirstyFrog Red.
- BlueIguana Cantina: a complimentary poolside Mexican eatery where guests can enjoy authentic freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, as well as an elaborate toppings and salsa bar.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar: a fun and festive outdoor bar offering a laid-back Mexican-themed atmosphere and tequila-based frozen drinks and beers, perfect for chillin' by the pool.
- Bonsai Sushi Express: the success of the full-service Bonsai Sushi restaurants has spawned this casual, convenient yet equally tasty offshoot featuring a mouth-watering array of sushi, sashimi, rolls and more.
- Re-Branded Deli: the ship's deli has been completely renovated with an updated design and new menu offerings, including seven sandwiches such as meatball, buffalo chicken, and The Cubano, along with
Southwestchicken, falafel and turkey wraps.
- Cherry on Top: The "sweetest spot on board," Cherry on Top is the gateway to the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun-and-fanciful gifts, just-because novelties, colorful custom apparel and more.
These spaces complement Carnival Victory's numerous other onboard amenities, including a 14,500-square-foot spa, a 214-foot-long water slide, a
Carnival Victory operates year-round three- and four-day cruises from PortMiami. Three-day cruises depart on Fridays and call at
For additional information and reservations, contact any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com. Carnival also can be found on:
Vance Gulliksen/Robyn Fink, firstname.lastname@example.org, 305-406-5464 - phone