Carnival Fascination Resumes Year-Round Service From San Juan Following Multi-Million-Dollar Dry Dock
"We're delighted that the Carnival Fascination has returned to year-round sailing from
The new spaces include:
- Guy's Burger Joint: a free-of-charge poolside venue developed in partnership with
Food Networkpersonality Guy Fieriserving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries enjoyed amidst a décor that celebrates the chef's Californiaroots and love of car culture.
- RedFrog Rum Bar: a poolside watering hole offering the quintessential
Caribbeanvacation vibe with refreshing Caribbeanrum-based frozen drinks and beers, including Carnival's own private label draught brew, ThirstyFrog Red.
- BlueIguana Cantina: a complimentary poolside Mexican eatery where guests can enjoy authentic freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, as well as an elaborate toppings and salsa bar.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar: a fun and festive outdoor bar offering a laid-back Mexican-themed atmosphere and tequila-based frozen drinks and beers, perfect for chillin' by the pool.
- Cherry on Top: The "sweetest spot on board," Cherry on Top is the gateway to the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun-and-fanciful gifts, just-because novelties, colorful custom apparel and more.
- Alchemy Bar: a vintage-themed cocktail "pharmacy" that's the go-to spot for guests seeking a unique experience with mixologists who "prescribe" concoctions from different elixirs and ingredients or guests' own custom-created cocktails.
- Bonsai Sushi Express: the success of the full-service Bonsai Sushi restaurants has spawned this casual, convenient yet equally tasty offshoot featuring a mouth-watering array of sushi, sashimi, rolls and more.
These complement Carnival Fascination's popular onboard features like a luxurious 12,000-square-foot health and wellness center, a Serenity adults-only retreat, and an array of entertainment choices including the
The ship's family-friendly options include the Seuss at Sea program, an exclusive partnership with
For additional information and reservations, contact any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com. Carnival also can be found on:
MEDIA CONTACTS; Vance Gulliksen/Robyn Fink, firstname.lastname@example.org, 305-406-5464 - phone