Carnival Cruise Line Offers Travel Agents Opportunity To Win $10,000 Cash Prize, Carnival Horizon Cruises, Gift Cards And More With “Keep On Rockin” Sweepstakes
Agents to Share Unique Best Practices and Professional Experiences as Part of Contest Judged by Cruise Industry Leaders; Sweepstakes Runs
October 9-November 5, 2017
MIAMI (October 9, 2017) – Carnival Cruise Line is offering travel agents the opportunity to win a $10,000 cash prize, cruises and inaugural celebrations aboard the new Carnival Horizon, gift cards valued at $250, as well as branded "Travel Agents Rock" prizes as part of its new "Keep on Rockin" sweepstakes, which begins today and runs through Nov. 5, 2017.
Each week during the contest period, Carnival will ask agents to demonstrate how they "Keep on Rockin" as travel agents with a question shared on Vice President of Sales & Trade Marketing Adolfo Perez's Facebook page. The contest is designed for agents to showcase unique best practices and professional experiences with industry colleagues. Travel agents may participate in the contest by sharing examples through photos, written descriptions and videos, all of which will be reviewed by a panel of industry leaders and Perez. Winners will be selected based on criteria including creativity, originality and a Carnival "fun factor." Five winners will be selected each week and will be notified by a Facebook post. A single winner for the $10,000 cash prize will be randomly selected from the 20 total weekly winners at the end of the promotion. All of the final 20 weekly winners will win a European cruise aboard the new Carnival Horizon during her inaugural season on a seven-day sailing departing April 15, 2018 from Barcelona, Spain. "One of the highlights of the ‘Travel Agents Rock' program has been seeing the many ways travel agents use their creativity and sales savvy to sell cruises with such great success," said Perez. "We wanted to showcase some of the best examples of agent creativity by celebrating these ideas with a combination of cash-r prizes, popular rock star-themed giveaways and inaugural celebrations and cruises."
Contest submissions will be reviewed by Perez and a panel of industry leaders including:
· Ann Chamberlin, President, NACTA
· Robert Duglin, Vice President of Business Development, ASTA
· John Heald, Brand Ambassador, Carnival Cruise Line
· Charles Sylvia, Vice President of Membership and Trade Relations, CLIA
Through this special sweepstakes promotion, five travel agents will be selected to win fantastic prizes each week including:
· Week One: Five $250 Visa gift cards
· Week Two: Five "Travel Agents Rock" branded "Backstage Boxes" featuring t-shirts, speakers, temporary tattoos, photo frames, and Beats headsets.
· Week Three: Five cabins and event tickets to the Carnival Horizon U.S. debut event in New York City on May 23, 2018.
· Week Four: Five $250 Ticketmaster e-gift cards.
· Grand Prizes: One winner will be randomly selected to win a $10,000 cash prize and a European cruise on Carnival Horizon. In addition, each of the 19 other weekly winners will also win European cruises aboard Carnival Horizon.
For complete rules and regulations for the "Keep on Rockin'" Sweepstakes, travel agents may visit GoCCL.com.
About Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line, part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®" with 25 ships operating three- to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Europe, Cuba, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Two 133,500-ton Vista class ships are currently scheduled for delivery - Carnival Horizon in 2018 and an as-yet-unnamed vessel in 2019. Additionally, two new 180,000-ton ships are scheduled to enter service in 2020 and 2022.
Jennifer de la Cruz