Carnival Cruise Line Appoints Members To Its Travel Partner Advisory Committee For 2018
Diverse Group Advises Carnival Sales Organization on Trade Initiatives; Majority of Members Return for Second Year to Continue Advisory Role
MIAMI (February 21, 2018) -- Carnival Cruise Line has appointed three new members to its 32-member Travel Partner Advisory Committee (TPAC) for 2018. Each year, the line invites select travel partners, spanning an array of agency models, to participate in the committee, offering guidance related to various trade programs, tools and initiatives introduced by Carnival. This year, 29 of the committee members have returned to continue their advisory role for ongoing trade programs.
"In the last year, we've introduced many new initiatives through our Travel Agents Rock program, and our TPAC has been instrumental in providing valuable feedback throughout the process," said Carnival's Vice President of North American Field Sales Mike Julius. "We want to continue the strong momentum we have with our current group and are thrilled that the majority of them are returning for another year, along with some exciting new additions."
Members of TPAC are nominated by Carnival's sales leadership team and business development managers. Nominees are selected with the goal of creating a panel that reflects an array of business models to provide expert, balanced and objective feedback through an open exchange of ideas. Travel professionals are invited to participate in the committee for a one-year period.
TPAC members provide Carnival with feedback throughout the year and participate in quarterly meetings with members of Carnival's sales leadership team. The group is led by Julius, and includes a panel of business development managers and trade marketing team members.
Canadian travel partners participate to reinforce Carnival Cruise Line's commitment to this key North American market. Canadian TPAC members are led by Justin French, Carnival's regional vice president of Canada and Northern U.S. sales, and are part of the overall TPAC group while also dedicating focus on the Canadian region.
New members of Carnival's 2018 Travel Partner Advisory Committee include:
· Tina Gallant, Owner – Expedia CruiseShipCenters Fredericton
· Karen Emery, Franchise Owner – Cruise Planners American Express
· Bill Coyle, Industry Affairs Specialist – KHM Travel
Returning members of Carnival's 2018 Travel Partner Advisory Committee include:
· Ashley Blom, General of the Troops – Travel Troops
· Connie Corbett, President – Ambassador Travel
· Cyndi Stone, Travel Consultant – Progress Travel Plus
· Darren Single, Vice President – Odenza Marketing Group
· Deb Krebs, Travel Agent – Krouse Travel
· Gor Mahal, Sales Manager – Expedia CruiseShipCenters Westwood
· Helen Brahms, Cruise & Tour Specialist – Cruise Planners-Brahms
· Julie Hutchens, Owner – Ahoy Travel Co.
· Kara Robinson, Owner – Elite Travel Designs/Member of Gifted Travel Network
· Kelli LaPorte, Travel Agent – AAA Alabama
· Lauren Liebert, VP Operations/Industry Relations – All About That Travel
· Maribeth Kring, Owner – Cruise Mom Cruises
· Marilyn Tavener, Cruise & Vacation Consultant – Expedia CruiseShipCenters Newmarket Aurora
· Mary Lynn Villeneuve, Travel Consultant – TravelOnly
· Mazie Middleton, Owner – Travel This Rock
· Meghan Callaghan Martin, Concierge Manager – International Voyager
· Mireille Guertin, Manager - Expedia CruiseShipCenters Ottawa
· Noam Meppen, Owner – Expedia CruiseShipCenters North Scottsdale
· Pammy Tyler, Franchise Owner – Cruise Planners
· Paul Kramer, Owner – Advanced Travel Consultants
· Paula Baglole, Cruise & Vacation Specialist – Expedia CruiseShipCenters Prince Edward Island
· Ray Teet, Franchise Owner – Dream Vacations Ray & Joy Teet and Crew
· Ron Wigand, CTC, Product Manager – AAA Washington
· Samantha Clarke, Manager/Travel Therapist – Dell-Way Travel
· Sherri Taggart, Owner – Cruise Capers Travel
· Susan Johnson, Travel Consultant – TEK N Travel
· Susan Woodcock, Director of Reservations – Dargal Interline Travel
· Tracey Clarke, Manager/Lead Agent/Owner – World Travel & Cruises
· Vickie Anthaume, Owner – Dream Vacations
For more information, travel agents may visit GoCCL.com.
About Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line, part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®" with 25 ships operating three- to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Europe, Cuba, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Two 133,500-ton Vista class ships are currently scheduled for delivery - Carnival Horizon in 2018 and Carnival Panorama in 2019. Additionally, two new 180,000-ton ships are scheduled to enter service in 2020 and 2022.
Christine de la Huerta