Booking offers and free child places celebrate P&O Cruises launch of 2023/’24 holidays
P&O Cruises has launched its summer 2023 and winter 2023/’24 holidays, including new ship Arvia’s maiden summer season, first full winter season in the Caribbean and new “island vibe” summer itineraries on Britannia. All holidays include a range of launch booking offers.
Third and fourth guests, both adults and children, in the same cabin can travel for free on selected holidays. Past guests can take advantage of a 10% booking discount and a 5% discount applies for new guests.
New ship Arvia’s first summer sailing from Southampton will be a series of 14 night holidays featuring up to six of the most popular ports in Italy, Spain and France. Itinerary choices include La Spezia (for Florence and Pisa) or overnight visits to Barcelona.
From October ‘23 Arvia will then sail its first full season of Caribbean fly/cruise holidays from home port Barbados until the end of March ’24.
Pre-registration for summer 2023 and winter 2023 / 2024 holidays opens on November 3, 2021.
P&O Cruises president Paul Ludlow said: “This series of new cruise holidays is an exciting one, with our new ship Arvia, new destinations and new itineraries. Our guests have told us that anticipation and planning is a vital part of the booking process and we certainly hope we can give them something to look forward to within these new holidays. Each itinerary is carefully designed to provide the best sight-seeing, beach and culture on shore whilst maximizing time on board.
“New to cruise guests will also find appeal in our line-up and we are sure that Britannia’s new summer holidays to Ibiza, Palma and Sardinia will be very popular as well as Iona’s season in the magnificent Norwegian fjords.”
Summer 2023 and winter 2023 / 2024 summary is as follows:
- In summer, a series of 14 night holidays to La Coruna; Marseille; Seville (from Cadiz) and Barcelona (with selected cruises offering an overnight call); other ports include Palma; Florence and Pisa (from La Spezia); Valencia or Alicante
- In winter, seven and 14 night Caribbean fly/ cruises from Barbados.
- In summer, seven night holidays to the Norwegian fjords round trip from Southampton.
- In winter, holidays to Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands round trip from Southampton.
- In summer, seven night Norwegian fjords cruises, 14 night Baltic cruises, including two day calls to St Petersburg, as well as 14 night western Mediterranean island cruises featuring either an overnight call in Palma or Palma and Ibiza
- In winter, 14 night Caribbean fly/cruises from Barbados.
- In summer, Mediterranean fly/cruise holidays of either seven or 14 nights departing from Malta to either iconic ports in the Western Mediterranean including Rome (from Civitavecchia); Ajaccio in Corsica and Villefranche or alternatively Greece and its islands including Mykonos and Corfu in the Eastern Mediterranean
- In winter, Canary Islands fly/cruises from Tenerife, consisting of two alternating seven night cruises which can also be combined to create a 14 night holiday.
- In summer, Atlantic Coast and Canary Islands holidays as well as short breaks to Amsterdam.
- In winter, holidays to Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands and well as Caribbean cruises with some itineraries also visiting New Orleans. To celebrate New Year 2024 Ventura will sail a special five night cruise to the vibrant cities of Amsterdam and Bruges (from Zeebrugge).
Arcadia and Aurora
- In summer, Arcadia and Aurora will visit Norway, Russia, New York and the Greek islands. Itineraries have been specifically designed to include lesser frequented destinations, including Grundafjordur in Iceland, Palermo in Sicily and Klaipeda in Lithuania.
- Arcadia summer itineraries feature an Iceland and North Cape cruise including an overnight call to Reykjavik and scenic cruising of the North Cape. Aurora’s summer holidays include a 30 night Canada and USA cruise with overnight calls in both Boston and New York.
- In winter, Aurora will operate two 12 night ‘in search of the Northern Lights’ itineraries with one of these trips taking place over Christmas 2023. The ship will also offer a 65 night USA, Caribbean and Central America cruise with an overnight call New Orleans plus a partial transit of the Panama Canal.
- Arcadia will offer a full world cruise of 99 nights, departing January 6, 2024, with ports including Sydney, Auckland, Hong Kong and Singapore. For 2024 an overnight call to Singapore has been added in addition to the established overnights in Honolulu, Sydney, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Example itineraries include:
Norway, seven nights, £499
Seven night cruise on Iona (G311) from £499 per person for an inside cabin. Departing April 22, 2023 the price includes kids' clubs, full board meals and entertainment on board.
Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call are Stavanger, Olden, cruise by Innvikfjorden, cruise by Nordfjord, Ålesund and Haugesund.
Mediterranean, 14 nights, £999
14 night cruise on Arvia (K309) from £999 per person for an inside cabin. Departing April 30, 2023 the price includes kids' clubs, full board meals and entertainment on board.
Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call are La Coruña, Florence/Pisa (from La Spezia), Marseille, Barcelona and Seville (from Cádiz).
North America and Canada
24 night cruise on Arcadia (J313) from £2,779 per person for an inside cabin. Departing September 26, 2023 the price includes full board meals and entertainment on board.
Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call are Halifax, Gaspé, Quebec (overnight), Saguenay, Charlottetown, Sept Iles, Sydney - Nova Scotia and St John's – Newfoundland.
Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands, 14 nights, £749
14 night cruise on Iona (G337) from £749 per person for an inside cabin. Departing November 11, 2023 the price includes kids' clubs, full board meals and entertainment on board.
Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call are Madeira, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Seville (from Cádiz) and Lisbon (overnight).
Caribbean, 14 nights, £1,699
14 night cruise on Arvia (K324) from £1,699 per person for an inside cabin. Departing November 24, 2023 the price includes kids' clubs, full board meals and entertainment on board.
Departing from and returning to Barbados, including UK flights, ports of call are Tortola, La Romana - Dominican Republic, St Maarten, Antigua, St Kitts, Martinique and St Lucia.
For more information or to book call P&O Cruises on 03453 555 111, visit www.pocruises.com
or contact a travel agent.
Notes to editors
About P&O Cruises
P&O Cruises is Britain’s favourite cruise line, welcoming guests to experience holidays with a blend of discovery, choice, relaxation and exceptional service catered towards British tastes. P&O Cruises’ fleet of premium ships combine genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail. In May 2021, P&O Cruises launched Iona, its first Excel class ship. The new LNG-powered ship, with 5,200-guest capacity, is the largest ship built to serve the UK market. Iona features enhancements to already successful brand signature venues from the existing fleet, as well as features newly developed for Iona. P&O Cruises’ second LNG-powered Excel class ship and sister ship to Iona is named Arvia, meaning from the seashore, and will join the fleet in December 2022. Arvia is an innovative and future-focused ship and will offer outstanding, varied and contemporary holidays. Arvia has been designed to travel to the sun all year-round and to maximise views of the ocean and the seashore from everywhere on board. With over 200 destinations worldwide, P&O Cruises itineraries are carefully curated to inspire discovery, and are varied to suit newcomers and experienced guests alike. With a wide choice of holidays from two days to three months, there is something for everyone. P&O Cruises sails to Australia and New Zealand, the Baltic, the British Isles, Canada, Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands, the Caribbean, Central America, the Far East and Asia, the Indian Ocean, the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, South America, the South Pacific, the United States and Western Europe.
The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE:CUK).