|Seabourn Premieres New Evening Entertainment Experiences Onboard Seabourn Odyssey Debuting In December 2018|
SEATTLE, November 20, 2018 – Debuting for the 2019 cruise season ahead, Seabourn has announced new evening entertainment experiences for the Seabourn Odyssey, one of the five luxurious ships in the Seabourn fleet. Guests onboard the ultra-luxury vessel can expect new and exclusive musical and theatrical performances to suit every taste and mood.
Seabourn Odyssey's entertainment offerings will soon include four new shows produced exclusively for the vessel, as well as notable updates to Seabourn's award-winning production, An Evening with Sir Tim Rice.
Produced by Belinda King Creative Productions, each new production will premiere throughout December 2018 and features thoughtful musical arrangements, tailor-made costumes and modern creative direction.
Seabourn Odyssey's Grand Salon has also been upgraded with the addition of brand new LED screens, a redesigned stage, and updated theatrical lighting to enhance the entertainment experience.
· An Evening with Sir Tim Rice – narrated by the Emmy/Grammy/Oscar/Tony-award winning lyricist himself, we celebrate the musical career of Sir Tim Rice through a musical journey of his best-known work, from Jesus Christ Superstar to The Lion King, in an updated production that will feature new unseen footage and graphic design.
· That's Life – our guests will be whisked away to a bygone era through the iconic sounds of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin and more; featuring big band arrangements to ensure a memorable evening.
· A Stroke of Genius – watch the world's most loved masterpieces come to life as our artists tell you the story behind the frame through music, song and dance. From Monet and Picasso, to Van Gogh and Warhol, every picture has its own story to tell.
· Viva Italia – a stylish adventure through Italian culture. From film to fashion, literature to opera – this sophisticated performance combines contemporary and classical music, performed in both English and Italian.
· Latin Quarter – experience the style and rhythm of Latin American music, with the vibrant beats of well-known artists such as Gloria Estefan and Pete Rodriguez. This dynamic production showcases our specialist dance couple in various dance styles including the Cha-Cha, Rhumba and Salsa.
Similar entertainment and Grand Salon upgrades are scheduled to be introduced on Seabourn Sojourn in July 2019 and Seabourn Quest in May 2020.
As on every vessel in the Seabourn fleet, Seabourn Odyssey offers a range of entertainment possibilities for guests, including games of chance and skill at the Casino, dancing with Evenings Under the Stars on deck and more.
The remainder of 2018 and beginning of 2019 will find Seabourn Odyssey sailing through the Caribbean and then in southern Europe with destinations including Bridgetown, Barbados; Philipsburg, Sint Maarten; Lisbon, Portugal; the Canary Islands; Barcelona, Spain and more.
For more information or reservations, contact a travel professional, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.