Australia's largest cruise operator Carnival Australia is marking the region's first Plan A Cruise Month with scores of great deals on offer throughout October.
Each of the cruise operator's seven lines – P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Cunard, P&O Cruises World Cruising and Seabourn – is offering deals and savings to celebrate Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Australasia's inaugural month-long promotion including:
- Carnival Cruise Line is offering savings of up to $600 per cabin as well as 50 per cent reduced deposits, with an eight-night New Caledonia cruise on Carnival Legend priced from $799* per person twin share
- P&O Cruises is offering up to $200 onboard credit, a soft drink package and a bottle of wine per cabin, with an eight-night Pacific Jewel cruise sailing from Sydney around south east Australia priced from $699* per person quad share
- Princess Cruises is offering up to $100 onboard credit per stateroom and 50 per cent reduced deposits on domestic and overseas cruises
- For bookings in a verandah or above, Holland America Line is offering up to US$150 onboard credit per stateroom, return air fare deals from $999 per person on select 2017 Europe sailings as well as extras including a Signature Beverage Package and Pinnacle Grill
- Seabourn is offering up to US$100 onboard credit per suite and a complimentary upgrade to a veranda suite, with a 10-night Mediterranean cruise on Seabourn Odyssey priced from $6999* per person double occupancy
- Cunard is offering bonus onboard credit for Grills guests, with a 13-night New Zealand cruise on Queen Mary 2 including up to USD$880 onboard credit per stateroom
- P&O Cruises World Cruising is offering bonus onboard credit of up to GBP125 per person on voyages of seven nights or more.
During the summer cruise season which starts in October and runs through to April 2017, 21 ships from Carnival Australia's seven cruise lines will sail local waters.
Highlights include maiden visits by Holland America's Maasdam, Princess Cruises' Emerald Princess and Seabourn Encore, which will be the youngest and most luxurious ship ever to visit Australia when it arrives in late January, as well as a Royal Rendezvous with Queen Mary 2 and her younger sister Queen Elizabeth in Sydney on February 25.
To book, visit a CLIA accredited cruise agent. Search for the nearest agent via CLIA's online Agent Finder at cruising.org.au
Libby Moffet/Christine Allen MG Media Communications 02 9904 0011