SEATTLE, August 25, 2016 - Seabourn has announced an exciting schedule for the fall 2017 and winter 2018 seasons. The new program from the world's finest ultra-luxury cruise line offers 36 unique itineraries to must see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot go. As always, Seabourn guests can anticipate exceptional service, amenities and activities from the newest, most-modern fleet in the luxury segment, including the 600-guest Seabourn Encore launching in December 2016.
With 96 departures of seven to 152 days in length, the itineraries, fares and additional details of Seabourn's complete fall 2017/winter 2018 cruise schedule can be viewed on www.seabourn.com.
"Every destination that we visit and every port we explore is carefully selected for the opportunities and authentic experiences they provide our guests," said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. "The fall 2017 through winter 2018 season will be among our most exciting yet, with a newly expanded fleet enabling even more guests to discover the extraordinary worlds of Seabourn."
Beginning in spring 2018, Seabourn will return to South Africa, creating appealing opportunities to combine cruises with unforgettable experiences in the country's game parks and wine country, as well as cultural discovery in the Kwa-zulu homeland.
Highlights for the Seabourn fleet include:
- Seabourn Encore - Beginning in October 2017, Seabourn Encore will depart bound for Australia & New Zealand via three voyages: 21 days through the Holy Land and Arabia from Rome to Dubai; 16 days through Arabia and India to Singapore; and 24 days from Singapore to Sydney. Seabourn Encore's 2017-2018 season "down under" will include five 16-day voyages between Sydney and Auckland, including stops in the Fjordlands of New Zealand, the Rotorua Thermal Area from Tauranga and Otago Peninsula. On February 22, 2018, the ship will depart Sydney for an 18-day voyage along the Queensland Coast & Great Barrier Reef en route to Bali. A 10-day Gems of the Java Sea voyage will follow, highlighting Bali, Komodo, and several ports on Java before concluding in Singapore. The ship will then begin her return to Europe with an 18-day voyage through India and Arabia, and 19 days from Dubai to Athens via the Holy Land.
- Seabourn Quest - Seabourn Quest kicks off the fall 2017 season with four 10-day Canadian Maritimes & New England voyages between Montreal and Boston. A 24-day voyage through the Caribbean & Brazilian Coast, arriving at Buenos Aires on November 29, sets up her four-voyage season in Antarctica & Patagonia, with complimentary landings by Zodiac and optional singular Ventures by Seabourn kayaking excursions led by the ship's top-flight expedition team for an additional charge. The second of these sailings, a 24-day Holiday Voyage from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires, will include the South Georgia Experience. Following the Antarctic season, Seabourn Quest will head up the coast of Brazil and into the Amazon, on a 21-day voyage departing Buenos Aires on February 24, 2018. The winter season will conclude with a new 24-day itinerary from Manaus, Brazil and across the Atlantic to the Cape Verde and Canary Islands to prepare for her European season.
- Seabourn Odyssey - Following an Atlantic crossing, Seabourn Odyssey's fall 2017 season begins on October 30 with the first of four 12-day Caribbean cruises heading round trip from Miami. Two 10-day Holiday Caribbean cruises follow before the ship launches into winter 2018 with a unique 16-day itinerary exploring the Western Caribbean, departing January 6. Seabourn Odyssey will go on to sail 10 seven-day voyages between Bridgetown, Barbados, and Philipsburg, St. Maarten, with signature Uncommon Caribbean experiences, such as Caviar in the Surf. Bidding the Western Hemisphere farewell on April 14, the ship will sail toward Lisbon poised for another European season.
- Seabourn Sojourn - Fresh from summer along the coast of Alaska, Seabourn Sojourn will head west from Los Angeles on October 14, 2017, for a round-trip, 32-day Hawaii and French Polynesia Pacific sojourn. Beginning in mid-November, the ship will undertake an 18-day Panama Canal voyage concluding in Miami with a scheduled drydock at Freeport, Florida. Two Caribbean cruises including a 12-day Holiday Cruise round out the season. Winter 2018 begins with a new series of extended explorations following an eastbound route that can be combined into a new 152-day Great Oceans Exploration. Cruise segments include a 38-day Atlantic Isles and Africa voyage; a 36-day Africa & Orchid Isles voyage to Singapore with visits to South African and Indian Ocean ports; a 36-day Tropical Asian Isles voyage with ports across southeast Asia, Australia's Northern Territory and the Philippine Archipelago; a 21-day Asian Capitals voyage sailing from Hong Kong to Kobe, Japan; and a 21-day cruise on the Kuroshio Route following the Japan Current across the Pacific to Alaska and Vancouver.
For more information or reservations, contact a travel professional, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
# # #
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views - many with verandas
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner
Seabourn is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). It has formed a partnership with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage, and also supports the Ocean Conservation & Tourism Alliance, dedicated to education and promotion of best practices for protecting the marine environment.